ED: Hey guys! More yummy healthy recipes for everyone! This salad looks bright and colourful, and taste even better than it looks!
- 2 Chicken Breast Diced
- 1 Mango Diced
- 1 Tomato Diced
- 1/2 Onion Diced
- 1 tsp Garlic Chopped
- 1/2 a Lemon Sliced
- Rocket Leaves (Aragula) – I didn’t have any
- Parmesan Cheese
- Chopped Chives
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 2-3 tbs Honey
- 1-2 tbs Red Wine/Sherry Vinegar
- 4 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Djorn Mustard/Whole Grain Mustard Seeds(would be good)
- Salt & Pepper
- Boil whole chicken breast in salted water till just cooked and leave it to cool.
- Cut mango, tomato, and lemon.
- Whisk all ingredients for dressing and taste and adjust to your liking (Amount of ingredients are estimated)
- Toss everything together and refrigerate to let flavours mix around mingle.
- Boom, out of the fridge and its done.
You could also add other ingredients such as prawns or crab, peppers, sauteed mushrooms just be creative (: