ED: Before we begin i have to inform you viewers that this post is rated PG.
Now ladies, we all know size is a very.. Sensitive issue. You all may seem to act like you don’t really give a damn but deeeeep down inside you and your hypocritically innocent exterior, i know, that you know you all like it BIG. You can’t run away from the truth so just admit it and be open about it. Come on, you all like it big. The bigger, the greater the satisfaction, and a better mouthful you’ll get, and you’ll have to hold it with both hands.. I can imagine some biting lips, deep breathing and flustering cheeks, a growl.. Escaping from a beast caged up inside you. I know you are all getting excited.. By the way, haveeee you met Big Uncle Johnny? He STANDS 6 INCHES TALL 5 INCHES THICK AND WEIGHS 350 GRAMS.
NOW LADIES, THIS IS WHAT I CALL A BURGER.
Sorry rach but Vegan Burg doesn’t quite work as well for me as this.
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 4 Tomatoes
- 1 White Onion
- Chinese Corriander
- About 3 tbs Rice Wine Vinegar
- About 1 tbs Grape seed oil (or light Olive Oil)
- Salt & Pepper
- 1.4kg Minced Beef (200g per Patty)
- Worcester sauce
- Djorn Mustard
- Japanese Panko
- Dried Mix Herbs (Or Fresh)
- Salt & Pepper
Mushroom Cream Sauce
- 2 Packs Of Sliced Portobello Mushrooms
- 1 tbs Chopped Garlic
- 1 tbs Chopped Onions
- Chopped Parsley
- 30ml White Whine
- 300ml Whipping cream
- Salt & Pepper
Beer Battered Onion Rings
- 1 1/2 White Onion Sliced Not Too Thin
- 150g Flour
- 180ml Cold Beer (Your Favorite)
- Good Pinch Of Salt
- 7 Burger Buns (Buy Good Quality Buns from bakers. I was only using Gardenia bread. Zzz)
- 7 Slices Of Cheddar Cheese
- Sliced Lettuce
- Sliced Tomatoes Rings
- Sliced Red Onions rings
- 400g Streaky Bacon
- Wash and cut vegetables for the salsa, in a mixing bowl and add vinegar, oil and salt pepper to the vegetables and refrigerate.
- In a large mixing bowl, add worchester, mustard, herbs, panko and salt pepper to minced beef and mix well. Pinch a small amount of beef and form a patty and cook it and do a taste check.
- Form the patties by grabbing a fist full or you can measure 200g. Roll into a ball and squeeze it a little to form a patty. Lay patties onto a tray and cover with wrap and refrigerate to hold its shape.
- Heat pan with oil on low heat. Slice mushrooms and chop onions and garlic and parsley. Sweat onions and garlic till fragrant and add mushrooms and parsley and turn up heat to high and saute mushrooms. Add wine and cook off alcohol then add cream and cook till cream thickens. Add salt pepper.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer. Slice onion rings. In a whisking bowl whisk flour, beer and salt together. Dip onions into batter and shake off excess and fry till golden brown. Season with salt.
- Preheat oven to 170 Degrees Celsius. In a large pan turn heat to high and sear the patties with oil till nicely browned on both sides. Remove and place patties in a baking tray and lay cheese on top. In another tray arrange bacon and place in the oven and set time to 10 minutes and bake for 5 minutes before placing the tray of patties to bake for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, reheat mushroom sauce, and Slice lettuce, tomatoes and red onions for the condiments.
- Assemble the mega structure and dig in.