ED: So sexy is this Sex Sea Salmon, she is the apple of every fishes eye, the sexual fantasy of every fish! The fillet, that EVERY FILLET DREAMS ABOUT AND STRIVES TO BECOME. She’ll have you hooked and broke for sure, for she has exquisite taste for caviar. (;
Yes the I think some of you would be wondering whats invisible caviar. I FORGOT TO ADD IT ONTO THE PLATE!!! I only realised after i stripped her clean of the plate. D:
- 2 Salmon Fillet (skin on and bones picked)
- 1 Blue Potato (thinly slice with a mandolin)
- 10 Asparagus of average thickness (peeled and halved, top half sharpened like pencils)
- 8 Heirloom tomatoes/ yellow & red cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 bottle Caviar
- 2 tbs Pine Nuts (finely chopped)
- 40ml White Wine
- 1 tbs Chives (chopped)
- Tarragon Leafs
- Small flowers (best to use edible flowers like lavender cause it smells awesome)
- Heat oven to 160 Degree Celsius. Wash and slice blue potato with skin on. Arrange on a baking sheet in a baking tray in a flower like pattern like above. Pour some cream around it and add a tsp of butter on top and season with salt & pepper.
- Chop the pine nuts and chives and combine them with the caviar.Peel asparagus and half them, using a peeler sharpen the asparagus head by rotating as you go.
- Half the tomatoes. Check fillet for bones and remove them with a tweeser. Pat dry with paper towel and season with a pinch of salt & pepper on both sides.
- Place potato into oven for 10 minutes.
- Heat up pan till its hot and add a little olive oil. Gently lower the salmon skin side down onto the pan and press on the fillet gently but firmly.
- Flip the salmon when skin is golden brown. Add butter and bast the salmon. When salmon is lightly browned on the outside remove it and place into the oven for 3 minutes to finish cooking the inside. If you like your salmon medium well you can skip the oven.
- In another sauce pan melt butter and add wine and cook off the alcohol. Add in tarragon leafs and season with a pinch salt & pepper.
- Remove potatoes and salmon from oven and lift the baking sheet up and place onto plate potato side down. Peel off the sheet. Lay asparagus on potatoes and top with salmon skin side down.
- Scatter cherry tomatoes and asparagus heads around and spoon butter sauce on salmon and around the plate. Spoon generous amount of caviar mixture on top of the salmon. Garnish with flowers.